- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as Jobstreet, media advertisements,recruiting firms,employee referrals,etc.
- Assist in Monthly Administration of Payroll
- Handling foreign workers documentations, renewal of passport/working permit, FOMEMA ,etc.
- Assigned in Timekeeping process
- Preparing staff handbooks
- Interpreting and advising on employment laws
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills and education
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Perform administrative task
- Organize, maintain and update employee HRIS information as needed.
- Prepare issue and maintain offer letters, and other official letters.
- Prepare and maintain daily monthly attendance report.
- Record employee information,resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination and ensure full and final settlement are completed within committed time-lines.
- Responsible for key account activities : Insurance, PF, Pan, CIT, Outsourcing reports.
senior hr officer
- Process employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
- Encoded worked manhours in the company system and checked if the charging is as per the assigned job numbers in billing the clients.
- Informed all employees about the procedural changes in payroll policies.
- Handled timesheet of the managers and engineers and ensured that time worked per month is properly reported.
sr. hr officer
- Prepared labor cost for the Sharjah Logistic Base office per quarter both actual and forecast cost for the whole year.
- Handling in out uniform and stationery
- Reporting & processing of payroll, monthly statutory payment submission (EPF, SOCSO, EIS, Tax)
- Assist day to day operation and activities of the HR Department.