- Assist in new staff recruitment, processing and compiling relevant documents for approval.
- Prepare and issue Appointment Letter
- Assist in disciplinary action (issue Warning Letter, Memo and etc)
- Liase with Labour Officer regarding HR related matters.
- Assisting in staff resignation
- Checking staff attendance monthly basis
- Calculate monthly staff petrol claim
- Handling post hiring-related paperwork.
- Employee relations.
- Employee leave process.
- Handling of warnings.
- Preparing required documents for business travel
- Manpower reports.
- Payroll process.
- Checked and verified receipts and invoices for reimbursement of employees before submitting to HR manager for signature.
- Assisted the Project Manager in scheduling the leave cycle of all the personnel within the project.
- Coordinated with the travel department regarding the travel plans and mission of all the employees for the issuance of the ticket.
- Advised each employee regarding the travel plans of their mission to other countries.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules and working conditions.
- Issued punch cards for timekeeping records.
- Checked and verified time cards each payroll period for review and man-hours.
- Ensured that the employees are paid on time and paychecks are accurate and in accordance with the timecards.
- to conduct interviews for different jobs
- to update personal data of employee for daily basis
- to adjust attendance data for every month
- to make branch less employee accounts sheet for every month
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select ap