- Responsible for preparing the Daily Time Record and Payroll of Regular employees.
- Tasked to prepare the payroll of contractual employees.
- To keep 201 files of employees.
- Prepares SSS, Pag-Ibig and Philhealth monthly reports.
- Handles application for accreditations.
- Assists in preparing vouchers and checks.
- Responsible for monitoring all important documents coming in and out of the office.
- Perform End to End Recruitment process from posting/sourcing, screening of resume, interviewing, orientating up to placing.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matter.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Issued and Monitor Performance Evaluation of Probationary (monthly) and Regular Employees (Quarterly).
- Respond to Employment Verification.
- Responsible for keeping Confidential records such as 201 file, Pay Slip, Voucher for 13th Month Pay Etc.
- Contribute in Batch Hiring.
- Participating in development and execution of orientation programs and procedures for new employs.
- Reviewing employee complaints and ensuring accurate and timely documentation of concerns or issues.
- Maintaining employee database, leave records, salary processing.
- Payroll management – Good knowledge in managing Day today Attendance record and Daily reports ,taking care of Contractors and Company Roll employees attendance Quires and Monthly Salary Process.
- Talent Acquisition – Sourcing resumes in job portals and consultants, Coordinating Interviews , Salary Negotiation, background Verification , Realising Offers, Joining Formalities , Induction Programme, Full and Final Settlements and Exit Formalities and Exit Interviews.
- PMS – Performance Management Systems, Taking Care Top to Bottom level performance on Time
- Statutory – Taking care of Annual return form -27, Quarterly Returns as like ELP Report,ER-1 and LWF and PF. WC policy for Company and Contractors and Personnel Mediclaim Policy For staffs, and Claims Preparing Notice, Ansenteesem Letters, Warning Letters and showcase Notice.
- MPCB – Form-10,Hazardous Waste a management , Watercess Form -1, and Support MPCB Related Works.Agreements and renewal Formalities
- Plan, implement and manage the overall Talent Acquisition strategy
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Pensions and benefits administration Approving job descriptions and advertisements internal and external
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Respond to enquiries from candidates, managers and external recruitment agencies about the organization’s recruitment activities