- Assist in preparation and administration of payroll for all company employees, while auditing payroll processing reports for accuracy.
- Ensure that all salaries are paid accurately and in a timely fashion to all company employees.
- Assist in the administration of employee programs
- Handle all inquiries and complaints regarding benefits.
- Preparing report on the expected new joiners.
- Sending Pre on-boarding documentation reminder mails to the expected new joiners.
- Preparing daily based reports on the new hires documentation status.
- Manage all queries related to On-boarding process via Email and Phone calls and providing updated status regarding any Pre on-boarding documentation status to the new joiners as well as recruiters.
- Ensure the completion and accuracy of all Pre on-boarding processes and forms according to the policy and guidelines, while maintaining data integrity.
- Audit all candidate information.
- Initiating UST Agreements to the new joiners.
- End to end recruitment process for both blue and white collar requirement. Interact and build good professional relationship with clients and candidates. Job Postings on portals with job details.
- Salary and Contract Negotiations.
- Sourcing best talents through various channels like head-hunting, portals, professional networking sites, referrals, placement partners, internal career database and advertisement.
- Coordinates with all departments to assist in identifying their staffing needs. Development of HR processes: performance management, employer branding, training and skills development.
- Prepare and maintain reports and files which are necessary to carry out the functions of the Human Resources.
- Recruitment and Manpower Planning : Handling complete manpower planning and recruitment for the Group
- Attendance Management : Maintaining daily absence and attendance
- Welfare Activities : Organizing regular staff welfare activities
- Visas : Coordinate with PRO for new visas and renewals
- Accommodation Management : Handling of staff accommodation and facility management in coordination with Admin
- Employee Grievances : Grievance handling of staff, conducting employee surveys, setting policies of all HR related matters
- Database Management : Maintain HR files in hard and soft copy with confidentiality and avoid any misuse
- Handling system issues related with new hire on-boarding process.
- Craft and send emails with information about the company and position, including work schedules, dress code and parking options.
- Welcome new employees’ upon their arrival and give them an office tour.
- Gather and process paperwork, like contracts and non-disclosure agreements.