- Maintain banquet rooms, hallways, storage and service areas cleaned and organized
- Routine inventory and care for banquet supplies such as linens, chairs, china, glassware, flatware and decorations.
- Setting up the banquet room per the specification of a banquet events order, and then reset the room to its original state after the event is over.
- Assisting servers by transporting tables, equipment and reporting maintenance issues to management.
- Separate napkins from tablecloths, transport all linen to correct area to be cleaned, and restock clean linens.
- Maintain work areas clean throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Assist other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Serve food and beverages to customers in such settings as hotel banquet serving.
- Take customers orders.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
- Order items to replenish supplies.
- Scrub and polish counters, tables, and other equipment, and clean glasses, dishes, and fountain equipment for next event.
- Set up dining areas and clear them in time for guests in timely manner.
- Responsible for the arrangement of guest requirements upon arrival to the island
- Fullfilling housekeeping and real estate requests
- Availability for unique owner job requests (ie: pressure washing, furniture allocation, replacing of owner items, etc..)
- Help housekeeping teams to meet deadline of arriving guests (ie: cleaning)
- Provide help to holiday maintenance if necessary
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Assist the Guest Attendants as necessary.
- Report maintenance issues to Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Clean and prepare arrival rooms. In the room clean glass windows and glass doors. Conduct high dusting of the room. Ensure the cleanliness of all linen, railings, fixtures, entryways, and stairs.
- Delivery and pick-up guest request items when assigned
- Advise housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning..
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Lobby Attendant and Housekeeper
- Before leaving section, collect all trash from the service landings and take to/dispose in outside trash dumpsters, per hotel procedures