- Inquired about guest satisfaction, anticipated additional needs and happily fulfilled requests.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Answered phones politely and promptly while accurately recording and confirming reservations
- Suggested additional items to customers to increase restaurant sales.
- Guide patrons to their seats
- Assign Waitstaff to Tables
- Place Food and Drink Orders
- Train New Waitstaff
- Perform Opening and Closing Duties
- Manage Waitstaff
- Present menus to guest and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Take orders from guest for food or beverages
- Inform guest of daily specials.
- Making sure that the area is properly clean
- Opening and closing duties, making sure that the check-list is followed properly. Doing closing reports.
- trained new staff
- Warmly greet guests, anticipate needs, and remain available throughout the dining experience
- Prioritize and coordinate execution of tasks accordingly
- Pioneered appetizer sales contest which generated additional 20% in sales and cultivated an environment of friendly competition and teamwork between colleagues
- Provided a warm welcome for customers.
- Received food and drink orders and serve the customers requested.
- Taking care of the wishes and needs of the guests.
- Made recommendations for the menu if requested.
- Prepared cheeks and take payments.
- Full knowledge of all menu items and services.
- Performed some food preparation or service tasks such as cooking. clearing tables, and serving food and drinks when necessary.