- Monitor food preparation, portion sizes, and presentation of food to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Assign and delegate duties to a team of 15 servers.
- Lead monthly server meetings to allow team to voice any concerns about operations.
- Adept at communicating effectively with customers, vendors and staff.
- Took customers orders and insured that they were taken out correctly
- Responsible for counting register drawer at beginning and end of each shift and working register throughout the shift
- Trained new servers and managed a team of 3-7 servers
- Created server schedules
- Kept up with sideworkCleaning, rolling silverware, filling condiments, stocking supplies in front of house
- Managing tables.
- Taking food and beverage orders.
- Running food to tables.
- Providing enjoyable service experience for customers.
- Resolving general issues on the floor both for customers and the other employees.
- Providing trainings. Promotions, Advertising. Resolving customer concerns and
- Maintaining a full functioning restaurant. Providing a welcoming environment for each individual customer while building lasting client relationships.