head server, key holder, and bartender
- Responsible for all financial transactions between customers and servers. Prepare nightly bank deposit.
- Open restaurant by verifying items within safe are secure and that all monies are correctly accounted for.
- Handle customer complaints, suggestions, and compliments.
- Supervise front of house staff and make decisions regarding staffing needs.
- Alcohol and safe food certified – can legally serve and prepare alcoholic beverages and am a certified food handler.
- Ensure all guests have a positive experience. Strive to create repeat customer loyalty.
- Demonstrate superior sales accomplishments with 50% above average sales each shift.
- Know weight of drinks and assorted accompaniment to determine appropriate carriers.
- Sort and route incoming orders, and collect outgoing orders, using communication as necessary.
- Arrange and clean all surfaces.
- Study garments on customers to determine required sitting.
- Consult with cashiers and advise individual customers regarding their orders and maintaining financial balance.
- Keep records of orders and produce detailed work reports.
- Collect, count, and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping, regarding service transactions.
- Team lead at managers meetings. Create fun and positive learning environment for staff.
head server, head hostess, trainer
- Make schedules for front of the house.
- keep inventory of server station and bar.
- server tables, seat guest,
- lead Staff on shifts
- make list of duties to be done before and after every shift.
- handle money.
- Responsible for creating a weekly work schedule for other servers.
- In charge of delegating side work to other servers.
- Check with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their meals and correct any issues.
- Write and memorize food orders on order sheets to give to the kitchen employees.
- Create checks that list in detail the food order and total the entire cost of the meal.
- Arrange dining areas in order to get ready for large parties.
- Assist with answering the phone to take reservations, to-go orders, and answering questions.