- Key holder trusted with opening and closing the restaurant In charge of training all new staff
- Shift supervisor in charge of server cuts and bar cash out Stocked and set up bar and restaurant
- Established friendly relationships with patrons creating loyal and returning customers
- Painted all the murals inside the restaurant for the owners and Beaus Brewery
- Responsible for providing excellent customer services to patrons.
- Responsible for making deliveries to patrons in the community.
- Assisted with food preparation and dish washing as well as operating the cashier.
- Answered phone calls and took food orders via phone.
- Responsible for maintaining the front house food bar.
- Functioned as the bridge between managers and other staff by overseeing other servers on the restaurant floor
- Delivered welcoming and efficient service to all restaurant guests while resolving any problems in a prompt and sincere manner
- Provided training to incoming staff, fully preparing them to provide customers with an optimal experience
- Responsible for delegation and completion of all opening and/or closing duties among server team
- Build rapport with customers by initiating conversations and offering suggestions by using suggestive selling techniques
- Deliver accurate knowledge regarding food allergies (i.e. Gluten free) to customers
- Maintain clean dining environment by busing tables and sanitizing
- Train other employees on serving and bartending as requested by owners
- Perform other tasks such as cooking, managing, and dishwashing as requested
- Directly engage in conversations with customers, maintain and monitor inventory of supplies
- Developed customer loyalty to the Applebee’s brand by helping promote the brand on social media and actively engaging in fundraising events for charities holding events at Applebees
- Generated top sales ($2000+ per evening) by marketing nightly specials during high volume days (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays)
- Resolved customer complaints with high urgency
- Trained new server staff brand operations, restaurant compliance and customer expectations