- Take inventory of supplies needed, prepared reports showing safety repairs required immediately.
- Record details of attendance, performance, quotas, team work, and delegated duties and assigned location to crew members.
- Inspect and thoroughly cleaned two & three bedroom suites, checking for any problems and making sure that suites are in order as completed by workers
- Provide assistance to all guests and patrons entering or exiting Hotel.
- Supervise and coordinate the work activities of personnel, such as training staff members and assigning work duties.
- Confer with management to discuss and resolve participant complaints.
- Complete and maintain time and attendance forms and inventory lists.
- Listen and Interact with customers
- Interview and select employees
- Discuss job performance with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving issues
- Train and instruct employees on job duties and company policies
- Prepare and issue work deadlines, duty assignments, and inspect rooms for thoroughness
- Arrange for necessary maintenance and repair work, also assist with basic maintenance
- Monitor inventory levels and requisition supplies as needed.
- Supervise housekeeping staff, preparing schedules, assigning duties, and providing guidance, and performance feedback.
- Maintain inventory of housekeeping supplies.
- Respond to guests requests, inquiries, and manage lost and found.
- Coordinate and/or facilitate housekeeping staff training on standard operating procedures, safety policies, and health/sanitation regulations.
- Inspect work performed by housekeepers, and provide feedback.
- Update rooms in computer, assign reservations.
- Communicate with Manager, and Maintenace Supervisor about room inventory.
- Helping with payroll
- Overseeing laundry
- filling in wherever, whenever need be
- Picking up all neccessarry shifts
- Lots of overtime
- Was on the fast track to becoming sal
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.es manager
- Clean lobby, elevators, meeting room, guest laundry rooms, gym, and as well as guest rooms.
- Distribute linen, towels, and room supplies using wheeled carts or by hand.
- Respond to guest queries and requests.
- Respond to calls for houskeeping problems such as spills, broken glass, etc.
- Sweep, scrub, mop, and polish floors.
- Vacuum, and shampoo carpets
- Dust and polish furniture, and fittings.