head baker/floor manager
- Make a daily cupcake menu
- Prepare and set up daily cupcake display
- Supervise the work of bar staff and servers
- Supervise the kitchen staff
- Supervise other bakery staff and provide training and orientation to new staff.
- Maintain scheduling and customer orders.
- Build an online presence and advertise the store.
- Keep track of inventory and place orders weekly to maintain stock.
- Optimize sales and profit in regards to the bakery product.
head baker (am/pm)
- Proofing products.
- Baking and decorating products.
- Unloading truck pallets and rotating into freezers.
- Preparing the department for customers (Inventory pushed to floor, weekly-ad cycle rotated in, department cleaned and stocked)
- Packaging products and labeling, facing and rotating along with donating/distressing out-dated products.
- Training on-boarding employees to do all the shifts in the department to department standards.
- Operating Pallet jacks and compactors.
head baker / founder
- Founder/Head Baker of Home-based Online Bakery
- Generating day-to-day sale leads by reaching out to caterers/event organizers
- Plan marketing campaigns on social media platforms (especially during festive occasions)
- Supplying bakery goods to end customers and also cafes
- Constantly producing new ideas for customized goods such as corporate gifts
- Ensured products out on time
- organized freezer and kitchen
- conducted production lists based on sales of previous weeks
- Managed display cases for presentation
- boost morale of assistants, and fellow head bakers
- used excel to keep track of inventory