- Prepare and issue work schedules, deadlines, and duty assignments for employees in the field.
- Inspect problem areas to determine the best repair procedures for all aspects of property maintenance and repair.
- Estimate materials and labor required to complete jobs, and provide price quotes.
- Remove, replace, and/or repair pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing, or welding equipment.
- Apply paint, stain, varnish, enamel, or other finishes to buildings, fences, walls, and other structures, using brushes, spray guns, and rollers.
- Remove fixtures such as pictures, door knobs, lamps, and electric switch covers prior to painting.
- Waterproof homes, using waterproofers or caulking.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, and fittings. regularly using PEX, Copper, CPVC, Black Iron, Galvanised, ABS, PVC, ADS, Polyethylene
- Install pipe fittings, valves, and appliances such as dishwashers, water heaters, and fixtures such as sinks, toilets, and urinals.
- Design and build irrigation systems using all check valves and pressure regulators required.
- Install underground storm water systems using ADS and 3034 pipe.
- Maintain inventories of supplies.
- It was a part time job in which they needed help to make products of their job, which includes a little crafting, cutting, etc.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, plumbing, roofing systems, or fixtures.
- Draw building diagrams and record dimensions.
- Work closely with clients to ensure job saticfaction
- Operation and maintenance of general construction power and hand tools, i.e. Nail guns, Table saw, Compound Mitre saw, Circular saw ect…
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, molding, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter’s hand tools, or power tools
- Select and order lumber or other required materials
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace
- Maintain records and document actions
- Finish surfaces of woodwork or wallboard in houses using paint or stains
- Analyze equipment performance records to determine the need for repair or replacement of computers.
- Remove and replace cracked or damaged tile.
- Remove any old tile, grout and adhesive using chisels and scrapers and clean the surface carefully.
- Repairs to drywall