- Been there for almost 2 years.
- Ensuring high quality of prepared food and proper rotation of products
- Follows proper procedures and stages of food preparation
- Performing regular cleaning and sanitization of grill, preparation area, and cooking utensils
grill cook, sandwich prep.
- cleaned grills
- prepared sandwiches
- cooked on grill
- maintained clean work area
grill cook/ server
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures for operation of the kitchen staff, led by example in setting high performance standards for all employees.
- Fulfill daily duties including cooking and kitchen preparation in a fast-paced food service environment and performed to the highest level providing superior customer experience
- Receive orders on the grill line, and prepare them according to the restaurant formula provided throughout training, unless a special request is made.
- Wrap up grill items such as sandwiches, salads, pasta, or burgers appropriately whether it be a take out or an eat in order.
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of grills.
- Stocked the store and wrote out orders for what the store needed to be restocked on.
- Ensured food was cooked and came out in a timely manner.
- Followed and Enforced OSHA Regulations and health codes.
- Kept inventory and placed orders for dishes, cleaning chemicals, cooking equipment utensils.
- Assisted with food prep and serving as needed.
- Cleaned, sanitized cooking and food prep stations.
- Grilled and garnished hamburgers or other meats, such as steaks and chops.
- Cut, chopped and sliced food items.
- Verify that all raw items are available in the stock.
- Seasoned and cooked food according to recipes provided.