- Interview and train new hire’s
- Inventory management
- Retail and commercial sales
- manage service department
- Register balancing, Bank deposits, Change orders
- Managed all daily operations of a high volume restaurant.
- Increased profitability through revenue gains and cost reductions. Recognized by corporate for achieving the highest gross profit in the franchise.
- Coordinated activities amongst various departments such as kitchen, dining room, and customer service operations.
- Ensure a pleasant dining experience for all guests and complete customer satisfaction. Improved independantly audited customer satisfaction scores tremendously.
- Recruited, trained, developed, and managed a diverse group of associates and managers achieving significant improvements in their proficiency, productivity, and reducing turnover.
- Analyze results and trends.
- Supervised inventory and ordering of all food, equiptment, and supplies.
- Negotiate or approve contracts or agreements with suppliers.
- Appoint shift leaders and delegate responsibilities to them.
- Implement corrective action plans to solve organizational problems.
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff, and recommend personnel actions for programs and services.
general manager/assistant general manager/front desk agent
- Managed all areas of the hotel accordance with brand standard to achieve superior guest service and product quality.
- Created an energetic and highly motivated workplace.
- Supported coworkers who are under stress.
- Conducted daily pre-shift and weekly departmental meetings to ensure organizational efficiency
- Checked rooms with Executive Housekeeping for quality assurance.
- Oversaw Maintenance staff in preventive maintenance and special projects.
- Recruited and trained new members of the guest service team.
general manager, mechanical
- Erection and Commising of Cement Plant Equipments like Rotary kilins, Ball Mills, Bag Filters, Centirifugal Fans.
- Continuous training new and existing members to maintain and enhance customer service standards in areas ofhotel policies and procedures, hotel computer system, customer service, Voice of Hospitality (VOH), and customer concerns.
- Updated team members about changes in hotel products, services, pricing and policies.
- Built long-term customer relationships and advised customers on all our locations.