- Stocking Materials and Tools for job Site
- Assist Foreman with Job
- Metal/Wood Framing
- Hang Drywall
- Nail Down Roofing Boards
- load and/or pick up materials needed for the day
- assess property and begin hauling dirt, mulch, and gravel to its assigned area via wheelbarrow
- trim shrubs and limbs
- prep designated area and evenly disperse mulch or gravel
- clean up area and take picture of job done for evidence of completion
- Perform all phases of advanced installation, positioning, alignment and fitting of structural components
- Read engineering drawings, mechanical drawings to determine materials requirement and assembly process.
- Mechanical hardware knowledge including proper use of fastening hardware like pop rivets and installations.
- Inspect manufactured parts per quality specifications. Adhere to security and safety policies and manufactured parts to remove sharp edges.
- Stand long periods of time.
- Read and understand the assembly line computer error and part change messages.
- Clean Area by removing unused parts and debris and empty trash.
- Glazer in all departments
- Ran welder and cleaner in all departments
- Ran saw in all departments
- Ran intercept in the glass department
- Stacked glass in glass department
- Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations.
- Discussed methods of resoling recurring production problems with workers and supervisors, utilizing knowledge of assembly process.
- Observed materials-handling personnel or supervisor impending shortages.
- Worked as member of assembly group utilizing hand tools.