- Perform final touch-ups with sandpaper or steel wool.
- Mark cutting lines on materials, using pencil and scriber.
- Control traffic passing near, in, or around work zones.
- Confer with managerial or technical personnel, other departments, or contractors to resolve problems or to coordinate activities.
- Provide assistance to extraction craft workers such as earth drillers and derrick operators.
- Clean and prepare sites for excavation or boring.
- Flag motorists to warn them of obstacles or repair work ahead.
- Operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, farm tractors, skid steers, track hoes and chemical spraying equipment.
- Scrub, scrape, or spray machine parts, equipment, or vehicles, using industrial pressure washing equipment.
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, grinders, saws, drills, and wrenches to precision measuring instruments shooting grades for dirt work and drainage.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, mostly lubricating farm and dirt moving equipment.
- Operated cutting and grinding equipment, beginner level welding on farm equipment.
- Perform general cleaning of buildings and rental properties.
- Drive vehicles to and from job sites
- Operate and maintain all equipment
- Irrigation of multi-crop farm
- Maintain accurate accounts of chemical products used
- Manage fellow employees and delegate jobs to individuals
- Provide input that would help improve safety, enviro, quality production and maintenance performance in work area
- Work closely with co-workers to create a highly productive work environment
- Reviews work of outside vendors and licensed maintenance workers; makes punch lists
- Work effectively in team environment and provide support and assistance to others
- Work effectively in team environment and provide support and assistance
- Perform underground adjustments (i.e. manholes, catch basins)
- Follow and help develop Safe Work and EMS Procedures
- Assist with maintaining heavy equipment such as excavators and skid steers
- Maintain shop front with lawn care
- Clean and organize tools
- Craft invoices using Microsoft Excel