- Researched areas of interest for employer
- Created regular content to keep readers interested and increase webpage visitors
- Learned formatting skills on a variety of platforms to suit the client’s needs
- Created blog posts, tourism entries and technology reviews
- Wrote and pitched news stories focused on California state politics, including several on California water scarcity issues.
- After completing multiple stories as a student intern, was hired as a freelance writer.
- produce well-researched content/articles for customers
- organize writing schedules to ensure that projects would be finished on time
- Establish communication with my reader , user, viewer
- Produce 2 or 3 article / content per day
- Command of social media ( Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube)
- Write stories , blog with related content
- Deep knowledge of food, beverage, staycation ,dining scene
- Passionate about fashion, beauty and food
- 7-8 years experience writing in veriety of media social
- Revised written material to meet personal standards and to satisfy needs of clients, publishers, directors, or producers.
- Wrote fiction or nonfiction prose such as short stories, novels, biographies, articles, descriptive or critical analyses, and essays.
- Developed factors such as themes, plots, characterizations, psychological analyses, historical environments, action, and dialogue, to create engaging material.
- Conducted research to obtain factual information and authentic detail, using sources such as newspaper accounts, diaries, and interviews.
- Taught numerous writing classes and conducted writing workshops.
- Creative writing
- Preparing research plans
- Research assistance for academic writing
- Supervise college students working on research projects (assisting in secondary and primary research, managing data and records).
- Summarising project results