- Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, and dishes.
- Weigh or measure ingredients, such as meats and cheeses.
- Prepare fresh condiments, including lettuce, tomatoes, and onions.
- Cut or grind meats, poultry, and seafood in preparation for cooking them.
- Mix ingredients for salads.
- Store food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
- Take and record the temperature of food and food storage areas.
- Made sandwiches upon customers request
- Made salads
- Dropped fries and chicken products into the fryer
- Pushed burger meat into broiler
- Put bacon and cookies into the oven
food preparer / front-end customer service
- Maintain standards in health, safety, and sanitation within the work area.
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and machinery.
- Maintain and repair machinery for continuous function.
- Serve orders directly to customers at windows, counters, or tables.
- Cook food or prepare food items, such as burgers, salads and plates of food using standard formulas or following directions.
- Clean service or seating areas. seating areas.
- Prepared beverages such as blended coffee’s, snow cones, and smoothies
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes.
- To properly prepare food.
- Answer the phone to take orders.
- Run cash register.
- Keep store well stocked.
- Keep store clean up front and behind counter.