- Dietary Aide assists in the kitchen area prior to, during and after meals are served. Maintaining kitchen work areas; keeping equipment, utensils and food plates clean and orderly.
- Setting up tables and other dining areas with attention to cleanliness and order.
- Delivering dishes and trays at designated times and rooms.
- Take down dining areas and collect dishes.
- Discard leftovers and take out garbage.
- Clean food stations and wash dishes, cooking vessels and silverware.
- Rolling a curtain amount of silverware at the end of the night.
- Assisted patients with completion of menus appropriate for specific dietary requirements.
- Completed detailed nutritional assessments of each patient based on health history, and information.
- Developed tasty recipes low in sugar and salt that offered exceptional flavor and texture.
- Restock as needed.
- ensured that each resident had their meal at the designated time, while also being aware of dietary restrictions for each resident.
- washed and put away dished and cleaned the dining room, including setting tables, restocking condiments, and vacuuming
- established and maintained rapport with each resident
- Taking food orders in bistro like setting.
- Planned snacks for hospital patients based on required diet
- Evaluated and charted patient diets for daily meals
- Prepared side dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Maintained a monthly meal schedule
- Maintained a neat and orderly atmosphere using the necessary equipment
- Prepare and assemble breakfast, lunch, and dinner for over 150 residents, using a production line to setup trays.
- Transport tray filled food trucks up and down floors using an elevator for all meals.
- Strip trays and reusable plastic-ware, load wares into a washing machine, and organize wares after each meal.
- Receive and complete assignments given by supervisors, which include mass preparations of food, cleaning duties, or other kitchen assistance as needed.
- Utilize a 3 tub wash, rinse, and sanitize sink to wash pots, pans, and various other items used in the kitchen to prepare hot and cold foods.
- Clean and sanitize food preparation areas while disposing of access food and byproducts regularly.
- Work with coworkers as a team efficiently in order to complete assignments on time while providing the best service possible.