- Ordering food and misc. items for smooth running of service in kitchen.
- Write rosters for staff working around their availabilities and skills.
- Liaise with executive chef to ensure all stores working consistently.
- Cleaning in and around the kitchen including the machines and surfaces.
- Cooking all the chicken and taters we serve in house from scratch, ( making the batter, gravy, salads)
- Helping on-line to get our orders out
- Closing the store 4-5 days a week
- cleaning the entire kitchen and walk in freezer every night
- WASHING HANDS GO AND LOOK IN THE COOL ROOM WHAT NEEDS TO ORDER OR WHAT DOES NOT.
- MARINATE THE BATTER FOR SEAFOOD AND DEEP FRY THEM WHEN ORDER COME.
- MAKING A DOUGH FOR PIZZA ,PREPARING SALAD,BURGER,GRILLED CHICKEN AND ,MAKING PIZZA SUCH AS HAM CHEESE AND BEACON PIZZA,BALGONESE PIZZA,HAWAIIAN PIZZA VEGETABLE PIZZA.PEPEERONIE PIZZA,LAMB GREEK PIZZA ETC.
- MAKING SALAD SUCH AS,CHICKEN,FISH,EGG USING ITALIAN INGREDIENTS SUCH AS ITALIAN SEASONING SUCH AS ORGENO,MOZZARELLA,PARMESAN CHEESE
- USING THE DEEP FRYER, PAN AND THE PIZZA OVEN AT THE SAME TIME TO COOK THE MEAL SUCH AS PASTA IN WHITE AND RED SAUCE AND WITH THE CHOICE OF MEAT COOKING LASAGNA AND MEAT BALL ETC.
- MAKING BREAKFAST SUCH AS POACHED EGG,SCRAMBLED EGG,EGG BENEDICT USING LOCAL INGREDIENT SUCH AS SUASAGE,HAM,HASH BROWN ETC.
- MAKING MAYONNAISE,,MASHED POTATO AND SALAD AS SIDE DISH.
cook / asst. manager
- Quality assurance inspector
- Break time SHIFT Lead
- Follow Through with In N Out Golden Statement
- Cook food or prepare food items, such as sandwiches, salads, and ice cream dishes, using standard formulas or following directions.Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti, or bagels.
- Prepares and serves food product to members.
- Cleans and properly maintains Kitchen appliances , prep and cooking area.
- Maintain freezer and keep proper freezer stock.
- Utilize proper organization techniques ie. Fifo.