- Check equipment to ensure that it meets health and safety regulations and perform maintenance or cleaning, as necessary.
- Prepare or serve menu items, such as sandwiches or salads.
- Take out garbage.
- Wrap, label, or date food items for sale.
- Cook food or prepare food items, such as sandwiches, salads, and ice cream dishes, using standard formulas or following directions.
- I bought all the ingredients that we needed for the day before opening.
- I Grilled chicken, gyros, and lamb chops.
- I cleaned trays when I noticed we were low on them.
- I managed the cash register when the cashier went to break.
- I took the trash out whenever I noticed it was full.
- I stocked drinks, vegetables, and sauces.
- I washed my hands after every time I took off my gloves.
- As a Fast food worker I initial contact between customers and fast food establishments.
- responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, resolving customer complaints, and addressing any questions or comments that customers may have.
- take customers’ orders, assemble the orders, and act as cashiers.
- responsible for serving food on dishes or trays.
- Maintaining OH&S
- Serve food and beverages to customers in such settings as take-out counters of restaurants.
- Prepare bills for food, using cash registers to accept payment or make change.
- Cook food or prepare food items, such as Burgers, Chips and sausage on bread using standard formulas or following directions.
- Perform cleaning duties such and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
- Scrub and polish counters, steam and other equipment, and clean glasses, dishes.
- Make sure all the food was ready to serve
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
- Wash dishes
- Cook the large number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- make sure it was a safe and clean environment