- Stood and greeted residents and guests according to company standards.
- Monitored surveillance cameras.
- Enforced safety procedures.
- Facilitated contractor check-ins and check-outs.
- Promptly answer resident requests, phone calls, questions, or concerns.
- Facilitated realtor and potential buyer visits.
- Complied with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business guest or provide assistance with problems these guest may encounter.
- Network with guest to find and attract new business.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of establishments.
- Listen to guest requests, referring to alphabetical or geographical directories to answer questions and provide telephone information.
- Update information.
- Keep records of guest interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve guest problems.
- Focus on sales and additional services or products.
- Take all types of reservation reservations.
- Walked the premises to ensure that the highest standards are being maintained.
- Contact guest to respond to inquiries or to notify guest of any adjustments.
- Providing the transportation
- Air and train tickets
- Guide allocation
- Guest relationship
- Manging the fleet and drivers
- Cancel reservation based on customer requests .
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information or scheduling reservations.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers .
- Excellent ability to anticipate and respond to individual guest needs and preferences.