- Assisted policyholders as first point of contact following a loss
- Serviced 100+ daily calls with exceptional customer service
- Empathized with soft skills to ease the parties who suffered the loss
- Gathered loss details to determine coverage level
- Implemented new strategies to reduce claim handle time by 20%
- Developed and updated Standard Operating Procedures
- Processed policyholders claims inquiries
- Maintained an accurate log of 100+ daily tasks
- Developed strategies to assist in influx of property damage claims due to weather related catastrophes
- Implemented strategies that reduced claim intake by 15%
- Total Loss Claim Adjustor
- Hold various adjustor licenses including Texas, Kentucky and Florida.
- Examined claim forms and other records to determine insurance coverage
- Reviewed police reports, medical treatment records, medical bills, and physical property damage to determine the extent of liability
- Interview or correspond with claimants, witnesses, police, physicians, or other relevant parties to determine claim settlement, denial, or review and prepare cases for attorneys if needed
- Use diary system for claims management
- Proficient in Xactimate
- Strong customer service and communication
claims adjuster/ auditor
- Reviewed customer files to ensure compliance by the employee in regards to state regulations
- Provided highest level of customer service on all interactions.
- Investigated claims files in accordance with insurance regulations and standards set forth by the company. Verified the member was provided with a valuable product and service.
- Increased overall customer retention by increasing front line experiences.
- Recognized employees who provided a tradition of service to a higher standard through world-class service. Acted as a self-starter working with great independence toward achieving team related goals.