cfo, vp sales & marketing
- Oversee all financial functions of the corporation
- Manage all small business accounting practices
- Direct sales & marketing program
- Human resource management
- Achieved 3 debt reﬁnancings over my tenure, which resulted in a 5% reduction in ﬁxed charges across all entities
- Minimized the impact of interest rate volatility with swap contracts ﬁxing rates at an average maximum of 3.75%
- Optimized treasury operations by implementing our lender’s world class treasury management system resulting in a 100% improvement in security
- Improved disbursement authorization protocols and decreased fraud risk through the use of 3 security techniques; positive pay, ACH positive pay and physical check security features
- Introduced responsibility planning/budgeting and reporting for all ﬁnancial areas of the enterprise spanning 12 functions in 4 locations and supporting the introduction of a director level incentive program
- Optimized and expanded a portfolio of 10 insurance policies decreasing costs by 2% and mitigating risk over all aspects of the enterprise
- Introduced monthly key performance indicator (KPI) reporting utilizing a scorecard approach with 12 KPIs
- Oversaw all the financial operations including accounting and financial reporting. Managed all aspects of financial matters and decision making.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Oversaw the vendor management team and helped in contract negotiations.
- Enhanced the cloud based website “Builder Trend” to track bids, develop schedules and keep records of entire builds
- Achieved GAAP ﬁnancial reporting and subsequently reduced the reporting cycle by 50%
- Increased available short-term capital by negotiating a 40% increase in the company’s line of credit facility supporting consistent sales growth, via capacity expansion, of 10% plus over the last 4 years
- Introduced and implemented software as a service (SaaS) expense reporting for over 300 employees
- Introduced and implemented SaaS planning and reporting (P&L, BS, CF , headcount and capital expense) system to 15 key users
- I oversee all aspects of finance in the group made of 8 entities in 5 countries.
- Group is consolidated and audited in US under US GAAP.
- 7 Direct reports + vendors handling outsourced functions.
- Optimal group taxation and transfer pricing policies.
- Optimal treasury and bank relationships (JPMorgan Chase, PNC).
- Strategic financial systems review and change planning.
- Developing group analytics – managerial financial deck, KPIs, profit center and cost trend analysis.