- OVERSEE THAT THE DAY-TO-DAY OPERATIONS REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL STANDARDS AND STATE CODE OF REGULATIONS SET FORTH BY THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND SERVICES AND THE STATE OF MISSOURI FOR IN-HOME CARE PROVIDERS.
- OVERSEE THE ACCOUNTING PRACTICES, BILLING, AND HUMAN RESOURCES TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE STATE, FEDERAL, AND REGULATORY LAWS AS SET FORTH FOR INDUSTRY STANDARDS.
- COMPLIES MONTHLY AND QUARTERLY FINACIAL DATA REPORTS FOR CPA.
- TRAINER FOR ALL UPPER LEVEL MANAGEMENT STAFF INVOLVVED IN THE DAY-TO-DAY OPERATIONAL FUNCTIONS.
- OVERSEES THE MANAGEMENT OF 100 + EMPLOYEES. PROVIDES THE FINAL REVIEW BEFORE ALL MEDICAID CONTRACTS ARE SUBMITTED, (NEW AND RENEWALS).
- Enter Receipts into the farms Quickbooks to keep up with the bookkeeping
- Coordinate what work the teams will do and bring together the supplies in order for them to do it
- Plan our families self-sufficient small garden as well as preserve the seeds and vegetables
- Animal Husbandry
- Building a better communication with the clients and understanding their requirement.
- How to decrease the production cost without reducing the quality of the product.
- Managing the finance.
- Assuring clients satisfaction.
- Taking seminars for students.
- Set comprehensive and measurable goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluated performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Responsible for team management
- Key developer in financial modeling and execution
cfo / financial controller
- Oversaw core team operations in SMM, product development, and event coordination
- Product engineering and communication with manufacturers in Shenzhen, China
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Awards from Maker’s Fair Editor’s Pick, TechCrunch Start Up of the Year applicant, and first round SharkTank applicant