- Onsite manager for Cadbury Schweppes
- managed all aspects of the catering department including staff cafeteria, boardroom catering and meetings
- provided food for staff over three shifts (day, afternoon, night)
- ordering of all food and consumables
- co-coordinating and managing staff across three shifts daily
- ensuring all catering requirements were met, orders received on time for boardrooms
- ensuring all food ready for lunch and dinner service for cafeteria
- serving tables
- advertise special events
- build a regular customer following
- late night menu cooking
- training new employees
- fill in shifts
catering manager/shift supervisor
- Accommodating orders on 16 hours notice.
- Receiving and processing of client orders over the web panel, email, and phone.
- ensuring food prepared according to food handling legislation
- preparing budgets, costings and reports to ensure we remained within required budgets
- Preparing different diets.
- Planning all the menu.
- Costing out menu.
- Ordering goods.
- Monitor fridge and freezers for temperature control.
- Organize catering staff in the different areas.
- Plate up and serve residents meals.
catering manager/ executive chef
- cleaning the bar
- restocking supplies
- set up catering events