- Plan, coordinate, and oversee logistics in programs such as food services.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of supplies.
- Enforce rules and regulations of kitchen environment to maintain discipline and ensure safety.
- Completed food and handling workshop.
- Skilled in the culinary arts in various categories, such : ethniccultural foods, deserts, appetizers, beverages, full course meals.
- Underwent many years of the guidance and mentor-ship from community leader: Leslie Kwok
- Doing a part time as a catering
- Serve a guest politely
- Communicated efficiently with other staff to ensure a smooth and quality experience for all patrons.
- Personally resolved all client complaints and inquiries related to wine pairings, presentation and similar topics.
- Seasonal position.
- Catered weddings.
- Arranged silverware in correct fashion.
- Helped guests with whatever they needed.
- Maintained clean environment.
- Having the ability to hospitably communicate with patrons and vendors both electronically or in person.
- Prepare or review large quantities of food for multiple catering orders.
- Leading on site set up and break down for scheduled company catered events.
- Taking monthly inventory of products available.
- Design, create and submit menus for special events both large and small, and organize all items needed for delivery and meal preparation.
- Ensure that all menu items meet the expectation of the customer through advanced tastings and practice runs.
- Organize and source all ingredients needed for every item on the menu for all events.
- Finalize menu items and head counts before the event to guarantee your team is prepared for the job.
- Transport food, tables and other items needed to serve food during an event to ensure that all catering jobs move smoothly and efficiently.