- Welcoming each guest with a cart in an engaging manner
- Shuttling guests to the driving range and throughout the course
- Providing customer service to guests making a purchase
- Detailing carts & keeping them in great condition
- Train new employees on job duties.
- Working with customers with finding, purchasing, and loading products.
- Collect and return carts for customer use.
- Clean the store.
- Work frontline jobs, such as registers, guest services, restocking, and setting up sale, holiday, and event decorations and advertisements.
- At Raveneaux Country Club, my job was a cart attendant.
- I took care of all the customers/golfers, their clubs, and the carts.
- My job also included washing and cleaning carts, washing golf balls.
- Gathering flags at the end of the workday, and helping customers in every way I could to meet their needs and wants.
- Cleaning, detailing, driving and staging golf carts
- Maintaining Driving Range
- Picking up and Stacking range baskets
- Picking and Cleaning range balls
- Taking out trash
- Lifting items up to 50 lbs
- Push carts from outside corrals indoors.
- Maintain cart conditions and repair if necessary.
- Clean and maintain bathrooms and trash bins.
- Manage overflow and RTS on the front end.