- Bedside Care: Early morning, afternoon care, hours of sleep care and as needed care.
- Assisting Hygiene: Care of skin, hair, nails, oral, eyes,ears, nose, feet, perennial areas and environment.
- Vital signs monitoring
- Assisting the client in
- Cook and wash clients clothes
- Help them in And out of bed
- Shower clients
- run clients errands
- help with personal business
- assist with personal hygiene
- clean clients house
- Assisted in caring for disabled clients
- Assisted in breakfast feeding, as well as morning hygiene
- Documented correct information in files
- Sit with and travel with patience’s
- Prepare food and feed in a timely manner.
- Take animals on walks according to the schedule.
- Update pet owner on all activities performed while in their home.
- Observe animals for signs of illness, injury, or unusual behavior.
- Administer medicines, injections, and fluids according to the pet’s needs.