- Contact customers to persuade them to purchase a car
- Never took a “walk in,” drove all my own business through social media and posting vechicles on different websites
- Would get creative and find people selling their cars to negotiate a possible trade in.
- Ended up training most of the sales team here.
- Learned how to set up auto financing
- always hit my numbers
- Learned a lot about effective marketing
- Promoted to Sales Manager
- Balance several tasks quickly to allow fast and accurate service
- Organized appointment logs
- Meet monthly sales goals
- Submited customer applications
- Operated as a team player
- Interact with customers to help guide them in their vehicle purchase.
- Handle negotiations and close the car deal
- Provide excellent customer satisfaction for repeat business
- Uses of many different automotive computer programs
- Calling leads and set appointments
- Work 44-48 hours weekly
- Satisfy the transportation needs of vehicle purchasers.
- Sell or lease a minimum of 10 vehicles per month.
- Develop good communication with each customer to ensure all their questions are answered.
- Collaborate with the sales and finance managers to reach agreements that will benefit the company and the customer.
- Provide profit for the company each and everyday.
- Cold calls, follow up calls and greeting every customer that walks onto the showroom floor even if the customer is working with a co-worker.
- To Deliver Safe ,Trustworthy vehicles
- MAINTAINING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS BY ALWAYS ENSURING THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT .
- Be sure that the vehicle I land them on is Perfect for their every need.
- Assist customers find their perfect vehicle