- Cleaned counters, machines, crockery, cutlery and seating areas daily.
- Prepared coffee, straightend up chairs and tables, mopped floors and carried out other opening duties.
- Prepare salads and meats for sandwiches, rolls and salads.
- Served customers quickly, politely and efficiently.
- Clearly spoke and accurately took down phone orders.
- Providing the customer with the experience and expectations they expect from such an establishment including taking orders, delivering meals, clearing and setting tables and ensuring customer satisfaction with every aspect
- Finalizing the point of sale conclusion including processing electronic payments and handling of cash.
- Kitchen hand duties including dish hand roles, minimal food prepping duties, sweeping and mopping duties.
- Undertaking the opening and closing of the business and all required tasks and duties
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, cookies, and smoothies.
- Took and filled guest beverages and food orders in a timely and courteous manner
- Maintained high customer service at all times
- operated cash register and credit card machine in guest payment processing
- Multitask daily roles of a food counter attendant and oversee day-to-day operations of cafe
- Address customer concerns, perform cash handling and manage inventory of products
- Assisted in design and development of cafe menu
- Developed strong multi-tasking and interpersonal skills through telephone calls and customer service
- Customer service- serving food and drink to tables
- Cashier- including cash and EFTPOS
- Help prepare food and drinks
- Unpacking delivery boxes
- Restocking shelves
- Ensuring a safe and healthy work place for fellow workers as well as maintining a pleasent dining experiance for customers
- making sure the shop is clean at all times by wiping down tables, clearing dishes and mopping and sweeping the floors and the end of the day to maintain occupation health and saftey standards