- Give personalized services to guest. Handling Guest complaints. Anticipate guest needs. Provide favorite pillow menu. Reservation of tour excursion on board.
- Taking care of personalized MINIBAR services twice a day. Handling in Room Dining. Well versed knowledge about Breakfast tray, Dinner table setup. Everyday refilled Butler form MO8.
- On embarkation day setup Champagne bottle, canape, fruit basket, basic setup include Bathrobe, slipper, stationary and pool towel as per guest in suite room. Report maintenance of room as soon as possible.
- Extra care for COSTA CLUB guest’s and VIP as well as SPECIAL ATTENTION guest. Provide restaurant lunch and dinner menu on daily basis, book table for them when they embark on board. Organized special party in suite room as per guest’s request. Well versed about spirits, wine, champagne and alcohol.
- Providing personalized service to guests
- Having a deep knowledge of all hotel amenities for guests
- Working with all departments (housekeeping, food services, etc.) to meet guests’ needs
- Luggage carrier
- Personal assistant for the guest
- Provide high-level service
- Anticipate the expectations of the guest
- Room service
- Individual approach to each guest
- The decision of conflict situations
- Compliance with Marriott standards
- As a Butler I am task to assist VIP guest in their check in and check out process.
- Task to serve VIP Goodies in their room with VIP greetings signed by Hotel Manager.
- Task to turn down VIP rooms and cleaning the room as well, Par stocking of required amenities.
- Entertain guest in the ambassador lounge and anticipate their needs to provide quality service.
- Assisting guest in their cocktail food and drinks and task in making reports for inventory.
- Responsible and ensures the suite are well serviced and maintained to the highest standard.
- Organizing chauffeur for guests’ arrival and departure.
- Ensuring rooms are prepared prior to guests arrival.
- Greeting and assigning room to guests of hotel.
- Advising housekeeping staff when rooms are vacant and ready for cleaning.
- Making and confirming reservations for dining and island activities. (Horseback riding, Island Tour, Beach/ off-island Picnics, Fishing trips)
- Posting charges for rooms, food, liquor, by using POS system.
- Preparing for basic food service, such as setting up Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Afternoon tea and private dining.