- Selling various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of Farmers Insurance. Servicing existing policies with customer, lender and underwriting requests.
- Interviewing prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage as well as future coverage possibilities.
- Property Inspections
- Banking, filing, bill pay/bookkeeping, payroll and management of our current CSR employee.
- Maintain awareness of current market demand.
- Utilize in depth knowledge of fluid market prices.
- Possess in depth knowledge of new and existing strains.
- Up to date with industry terminology, contracts, and procedures.
- Currently consulting legal distribution companies to develop methods to streamline the path from seed to sale.
- Mostly selling (dealing with investors) or renting residental projects.
- Urban Transformation Projects
- Sell, rent, real estate owned by others.
- Obtain agreements from property owners.
- Manage or operate real estate offices, handling business details.
- Give buyers virtual tours of properties in which they are interested,
- Investigate complaints, disturbances and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.