- Maintain sufficient product & inventory standards across all bars
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar patrons
- Displayed communication skills through one on one contact with customer
- Communicated product knowledge to facilitate guest decision making/ Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Ensuring there is always enough back up liquor
- Getting alcohol if any bartender runs out
- Re-stocking garnishes and mixes
- Ensureing there is enough clean glassware
- Re-stocking ice when needed
- Maintaining clean rags in each bartender’s station
barback/ food runner
- Maintenance of the bar
- Restock glassware & liquor
- Prep of cocktail syrups and pre-stock of certain Drinks.
- Maintain steady amounts of ice, alcohol, and fruit throughout business hours so bartenders focus on making and serving drinks, therefore maximizing tips.
- Fast-paced, demanding work environment.
- Worked together with coworkers to provide customers quick and quality service.
- Established personal connections and built relationships with customers, creating repeat customers.
- Heard a lot of bad jokes, multiple times.
- Keep inventory of beer and liquor at the start and end of the night
- Inspect box syrups to keep up to date ones and swap out expired/empty boxes including Co2 cylinders.
- Refill straws, napkins, salt shakers, ice bins and lemon holders.
- Control and manipulate the layout of the bars and how much beer and liquor is needed