- Performed all tasks of setting up for weddings and private parties
- Assist in serving, table set up, and table clearing in readiness for the next course
- Learned and performed several duties in a fast paced environment
- Gained thorough knowledge of banquet serving and hospitality industries
- Set up for events, carry trays, serve guests and clean up at the event’s conclusion.
- Set up includes putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and putting up a buffet.
- Assist with bussing
- Provide friendly and attentive service.
- Run food from the kitchen to the banquet hall on demand
- Assist with food and table set up before the event begins
- Serve plated dinners to guests and respond to requests for beverages, appetizers and other needs.
- Serve alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages; open wine bottles
- Clean up the venue after and assist with inventory, food storage and closeout tasks
- Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and setting up a buffet.
- Carrying plates of food on trays and serving guests.
- Keep glasses filled; remove each round of plates and replenish utensils.
- Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service.
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards.
- Actively provides exceptional customer service to each member of each event
- Assists with set up and serving efficiently in order to provide the best service
- Handles bar tending duties responsibly and efficiently to keep the area clear
- Collaborates with team members on prepping and preparing the dishes for each event
- Seats and presents clean menus to members in a friendly, professional and quick manner
- Assist with kid club set up and assist in kids camp