- Assign duties for banquet staff
- supervise the cleanliness at event venues
- greet and guide guest at the event venue
- organise and supervise special events i.e weddings
- solve clients complaints
- ensure food and beverages are ready set on time
- Provide assistance to staff members by inspecting rooms or setting tables .
- Oversaw the Banquet Team for an efficient running of events
- Trained banquet servers and bartenders
- Scheduled banquet staff
- completed event billing and other office work
- Communicated with all hotel departments to provide excellent guest service
- Oversaw all banquet service operations and ensured that all banquet service details were executed.
- Reviewed Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s) at the beginning of each shift to ensure rooms were set as contracted.
- Responsible for the performance of the banquet staff during events.
- Provided leadership to the staff in the absence of the banquet manager.
- Managed the cost and quality control of banquet services.
- Constantly maintained and oversaw customer satisfaction
- Managed inventory and ordered products according to budget
- Communicated with venue personnel to coordinate event logistics
- Delegated tasked to team members to optimize productivity
- Supervise service teams through setup, execution & teardown of events, meeting & food and beverage services
- Oversee Banquet event bartending, ensuring proper service
- Manage a number of different clientele & events in the convention center
- Maintain Strong communications with all departments of the hotel
- Provide Hospitable guest service to all guests & clientele
- Occasionaly Bartend