- Taking care of young children and enganging with them during play time was a part of the job for babysitting.
- Babysitting entailed a close observation of children and a orderly schedule of activities for the day.
- Babysitted between the age ranges of 2 and 7.
- One child, age 1 year.
- Established positive relationships with the children by designing creative games and activities.
- Maintained child’s health and well-being by providing meals, assisted with hygiene such as, bathing, changing diapers, and potty training, and followed regular routines of child’s eating and sleeping schedule
- Established a positive relationship with child and parent
- Participated in activities out in the community with child
- Ensured the health and social well-being of child
- Care for children
- Create fun, engaging and educational activities
- Demonstrate a priority for children’s safety and wellbeing
- Bathe small child.
- Fed them on a routine schedule
- Properly changed them on a regular basis
- Created learning games that further helped them read and write
- Put the kids to bed in a timely manner
- Cleaned her house in an orderly fashion
- Took child to extra-curricular activities and on outings to approved locations.
- Reviewed and followed parent directions for all aspects of children’s care.
- Completed tasks in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Reliable childcare for families with up to three children ages 1-11 years old