- Serving drinks to customers
- Listening and engaging customers in conversations when approached with them.
- Greet and welcoming customers entering the spot
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as washing of drinking glass immediately after used.
- Alert my boss when running out of stock or items.
- Taken pictures for two days straight for a family trip.
- Detailed the inside of vehicles: vacuumed, scrubbed, shampooed rugs etc.
- Monitored operation of cleaning machines and stopped machines to notify supervisors when malfunctions occurred.
- Work effectively with customers-able to identify needs, tactfully answer questions, sell products and services, and solve problems.
- Attended to visitors and served them promptly
- Assisted office officials with their daily duties
- Help guests navigate the park and safely use equipment
- Lead children through an agriculture tour
- Run the business, generally without supervision.
- Managed customer services (handled questions, assisted when necessary).
- Handled machine issues, including some repairs, as necessary.
- Handled drop-off and pick-up of drop-off service customers.
- Washed, dried, folded and bagged laundry for drop-off service.
- Procured supplies and products for laundry service and snack/soda machine.
- On night shifts, performed all janitorial duties, cleared cash register, secured all cash, locked up the facility.
- To monitor computer labs in academic or public settings and help authorized users with any problems that may arise.
- As computer support specialist, we may also be in charge of installing new software and hardware.
- We troubleshoot network and computer problems that arise. In some cases we may need
- Monitor current reports of computer viruses to determine when to update virus protection systems.set up equipment, ensuring that everything is installed properly or connected.