- Responsible for patient care under supervision of a licensed physical therapist.
- Involved in the Athletic Training Services program, participation in the coverage of professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high school events.
- Designs and implements specific therapeutic programs for rehabilitation of the injured athlete.
- Evaluate individuals’ abilities, needs, and physical conditions, and develop suitable training and stretching programs to meet any special requirements.
- Memorize all of the martial arts curriculum in order to teach students of all ages.
- Clean up the training studio and other facilities when needed.
- Teacher students about discipline and respect.
- Lead classes by coming up with workout routines for the students to take part in.
- Make sure students feel comfortable and enjoy their class.
- Make sure the students are learning and gaining strength.
- Check people in at the front desk.
- Assist physical therapist with exercise programs to meet individual therapy goals
- Counseled and instructed patients in prescribed therapeutic exercises and health maintenance
- Designed effective aquatic rehabilitation programs to meet individual therapy goals
- Proficient in massage and the use of therapeutic modalities
- Multiple sport coverage
- One of three athletic trainers for 800+ athletes
- Updating and maintaining current physical & medical history forms on RankOne
- Communication with parents about relevant injuries, referrals to orthopedics, and ability to translate in Spanish
- Communication with other Athletic Trainers/Coaches on their student athletes
- Producing, documenting, and communicating with coaches on Injury Reports
- Performing Electrocardiograms on male students
- Examine patients to assess mobility, and/or strength.
- Record attendance of students when they attend a class.
- Run the social media platforms of our studios by taking pictures from tournaments and other event and uploading them.
- Documenting, evaluating, testing, and management of athletes with Type 1 diabetes
- Practice and game preparations