- Combine measured ingredients in bowls of mixing, blending, and cooking machinery.
- Measure or weigh flour or other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs, fillings, or icings, using scales.
- Apply glazes, icings, or other toppings to baked goods, using spatulas and brushes.
- Receive supplies and equipment.
- Slice fruits, vegetables, desserts, or meats.
- Order, receive, or stock supplies.
- Serve food, beverages and desserts to customers.
- Obeying the commands of superior.
- Practicing the house rules and regulation of the resto.
- Asking permission before deciding what to do.
- Absorbing all of the lessons and mistakes.
- Fine dining. Bistro & Club
- Responsible to Kitchen Chef
- Responsible for all Side dish
- Cooking meals when cook on holiday and alternate weekends.
- Monitored safety and sanitation of the kitchen, salad bar and steam table
- Regularly cleaned and maintained equipment and ovens
- Prepared food to include beverages, salads, dressings, sandwiches, hot and cold plates.
- Performed other various clerical duties in food services offices as required.
- Provided customer service as needed
- Delivered all food orders requested in a timely manner.
- Assisted food preparation, delivery, and set-up of various shifts and private events.
- Test cooked food by tasting and smelling it to ensure palatability and flavor conformity.Monitored safety and sanitation of the kitchen and the cooking materials
- Assisted the cook in the preparation of foods such as meal service entrees.
- Regularly stayed up to standards for stocking, and cleaning the kitchen and cooking utensils
- Prepare food, cook food, and check food for quality.