assistant chef/pantry chef
- Cut, trim, bone, tie, and grind meats, such as beef, pork, poultry, and fish, to prepare meat in cooking form.
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- Prepare relishes and hors d’oeuvres.
- Carve and trim meats such as beef, veal, ham, pork, and lamb for hot or cold service, or for sandwiches.
- membersihkan kawasan kerja dan peralatan di dapur
- menyediakan bahan masakan
- memastikan kualiti makanan bersih dan tidak terdedah
- menyiapkan hidangan ketika majilis tertentu
- Established a better knowledge of health and hygiene.
- Organised Baking classes for students.
- Worked on different types of icings for cakes and cookies.
- Learnt Presentation Skills.
- Got well versed in Whipped Cream, Butter Cream, Fondant and various other icings.
- Cleaning of kitchen and foods.
- dressing of plates before they are taken to the customers.
- Handling orders and Customer queries.
- In charge BBQ at the pool side every Friday.
- assisting the chef where necessary.
assistant chef/ team lead
- Scheduling; weekly projections; labor control; ordering etc.
- Managing a fast paced environment with quick thinking while delivering positive direction.
- Showing humility and compassion to people with various back rounds and struggles. Mental challenges; physical challenges; refugees from war torn countries; recently and currently incarcerated individuals; people struggling with addict, both active and in recovery.
- Performing service for local nonprofits, churches and shelters.