- Provide assistance to other staff baker
- Overnight food preparation
- Manage food safety
- Ordering and inventory management
- Work with daytime management to fulfill store needs
- Work with catering department to prepare business orders
- Roll, knead, cut, or shape dough to form pie crusts, tarts, cookies, or other products
- Combine measured ingredients in bowls of mixing or cooking machinery.
- Set time and speed controls for mixing machines so that ingredients will be mixed and cooked according to instructions.
- Place dough in pans and bake in ovens.
- Baked consistent quality items by accurately mixing, dividing, shaping and proofing
- Determined quantity of product to prepare for next day operation by maintaining detailed production schedule
- Mixed cakes and others by reading recipes, scaling and measuring ingredients and operating mixer
- Packaged and labeled baked goods with accurate descriptions and ingredients
- Assist head baker run all activities throughout the camp day
- Ensure that the kitchen was clean and running smoothly
- Assist in baking and organizing food from all activities
- Ensure safety of all children participating in activity