- Develop and maintain computerized record management systems to store and process data such as patient and surgical information, and to produce reports.
- Establish objectives and evaluative operational criteria.
- Conduct and administer fiscal operations, including inventory assessment, planning and utilization costs, authorizing expenditures, establishing shipping rates for services, and coordinating logistical reporting.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical procedures, technical, clerical, service, maintenance, and other personnel.
- Records & database management
- Coordinating between respective managers, regarding MIS report & Recruitment report.
- Coordinating between Corporate manager for transferred employees.
- Managing meeting with respective engineers & managers.
- Preparing letters for relieving and experience.
- Taking exit interviews.
- Managing exit clearance towards assets submission
- Receipt rent collections, Manage trust account
- Maintain tenancy schedules, lease reviews (CPI, fixed and market reviews)
- Creditor control – invoices, creditor files (insurance public liability workers compensation, approved licenses) Paying of creditors.
- Tenant lease management – tenant Insurance lease expiry, special conditions
- Arrears control and issuing of notices if required
- Prepare financial year outgoing budgets – income & expenses
- Obtain quotes for repairs and maintenance. Issue work orders and follow through to completion for payment approval.
- Prepare Capex schedule of works
- Negotiate new and existing leases, retail, commercial & industrial
- Liaise with landlords tenants on an ongoing basis. Identify pending issues as early as possible.
- Facility Management Fire services, lifts certification and plant registration, BEEC & Nabers reports for offices
sr. asset manager
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of over 100 assets at a time while maximizing the total return for each assigned asset through the analysis of property efficiencies and identifying the most profitable exit strategy.
- High borrower contact with the goal of liquidating assets through one of the many loss mitigation strategies including deed in lieu, cash for keys concept, selling the property, managing the remodel to prepare to list the property, sell the mortgage note to an investor, loan modification, etc.
- Analyzed each borrowers situation to determine the best exit strategy for the borrower and most profitable for Remic.
- Brokered residential mortgage notes while building relationships with a large portfolio of investors.
- Researched the property values through contacting local real estate agents, pulling similar property comps, to determine the most accurate value based on the information obtained.
- Skip searched to locate borrowers using varies software programs.