- Eastland Shopping Centre extension
- Ravenhall Prison
- Dandenong CFA
- Summer hill Shopping Centre
- Geelong Waterfront Hospital
- South East Water headquarters
- Curtis island QCLNG project
- Longreach hospital redevelopment
- Rockhampton base hospital redevelopment
- JCU training hospital Mackay
- Tanby substation
- Berseker substation
- The Empire apartments Rockhampton
- Commercial construction work in Large scale projects: (Macquarie Bank, King st Wharf Sydney, American Express, King st Wharf Sydney and North Sydney Station)
- Installed Cable tray and pulled submains along cable trays.
- Reading plans/Roughing in offices, Temp boards, data installation.
- Traced out short circuits in wiring, using test meter.
- Measured, cut, and bent wire and conduit, using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Maintained tools, vehicles, and equipment and kept parts and supplies in order.
- Drilled holes and pulled or pushed wiring through openings, using hand and power tools.
- Performed semi-skilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment.
- Disassembled defective electrical equipment, replaced defective or worn parts, and reassembled equipment, using hand tools.
- Transported tools, materials, equipment, and supplies to work site by hand, hand truck, or heavy, motorized truck.
- Examined electrical units for loose connections and broken insulation and tightened connections, using hand tools.
- Bend & mount conduit
- Run low voltage wire
- Mount & terminate devices
- Stripped insulation from wire ends, using wire stripping pliers, and attached wires to terminals for subsequent soldering.